People reacted differently under great pressure. It is said that great pressure would reveal the real side of a person. So, what is the the real you?
Here are the groups of true personality under pressure:
- The fighters - are those who fight till their last drop, giving their best effort, regardless of the result. Too bad life's not a story book. Some succeed but others do fail. However, satisfaction or disappointment does not directly correlate with the result.
- The transactioner - are those who set their psychological limit on how much they're willing to give. They would not go further as they feel it's not worth it. Life's full of other options anyway..
- The quitter - are those who give up once the pressure sinks in. Just face whatever consequences are there. Life couldn't go worse than this anyway..
- The escapee - are those who runaway whenever pressure is present. Pretend that nothing's wrong and flee. Sorry, this is not for me, I'm outta here..
- The villain - are those who constantly look for scape goats, blaming other people for the situation. They think they're the victim of someone else's blooper and being forced to be in difficult situation. 80% of their time will be spent on grumbling & cursing.